Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Satu Malam sahaja saya akan makan karbohidrat dan berkompromi keatas rancangan diet saya




Yesterday, was a blast.

One of my closest colleague and friend is going away. That is one crazy people off from our very short list of crazy people in the company.

I am the VP of crazy people association (AKA AJK mamam). My friend is the President merangkap 'tukang senduk nasi' of the association.



I make a swell VP weh!

And Rach girl... we'll miss ya!


(PHOTO TAKEN AFTER THE BIG EGG BASH AGENDA OF THE NIGHT)

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow man. I'd hate to see what you guys do for birthdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey babe...

    it was a blast uh?? some how I still figure we have to change the was we do our egg bash thigy..cause the rest in the group already knows how it goes right?

    anyways pass me the pictures okay??

    ReplyDelete
  3. apasal tiap kali mesti pakai telur daaa?

    ingatilah mereka di sudan yang tak cukup makan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. teringat zaman sekolah dulu! telur campoq bedak..memang haru!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Izso,

    we dont do anything on birthdays. strange but true.

    Nana,

    Hmm.. thats your task la, you kan president... hehehe

    Des,

    ceh... i dah derma.

    Ms. D,

    na'ah, at school it's even worst daa.

    ReplyDelete