Friday, April 19, 2013

Respect

“If you're betrayed, release disappointment at once.
By that way, the bitterness has no time to take root.” 

--
On my FB account, I follow a specific FB page called Bitter, Heartless Bitch.

Why? Well, I like reading the posters they make on their page. Some of them I can relate to. 

I am afterall, 20% bitter. 

However, sometimes I do feel... well, kind of disturbed by the posts. 

I am bitter, I am somewhat bitchy, but I am not that way all the time. I do think in order for me to get respect, I have to respect myself first. And vice versa. 

Announcing to people about your bitchiness is fine but not the extent of, putting people off, or putting them down. 

Everyone is unique. And due to different life experiences, we tend to grow bitter. 

We ARE human. 

But I would like to think that our bitterness has its'... downtime. 

The thing is, although acknowledging something that you are, is a good thing, I think, if it's a 'flaw', strutting it around 'proudly' is somehow... pointless. 

If you know that you have a fixable flaw, wouldn't it be better for it to be fixed?

Being bitter, is fine. It is human. But, we should also stop being bitter too long, because it's no way to live life. 

I can be wrong. But, I am all for living life peacefully rather than making me unbearable.

With Love, Namaste.

Ayu


2 comments:

  1. I am not sure being bitchy is ever a good sign. It means there is inherently a lot of baggage inside of you that needs to be resolved.
    Even if it's irrational that I say that others might be more correct than us, it allows me a small slip of opportunity to calm down and not commit murder.
    And not being accused of a murder charge is always a plus point in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone has baggage. The more one denied it, the more baggage that person has. ;)

    ReplyDelete