Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Txt

I am a prolifically bad texter.

To be more specific, I am really bad in texting abbreviation.

I just can't text abbreviations.

Apparently you don't have to have a sense of grammar when you text. The Scotsman is older than me, but he texts like a teenager. It's weird because when he speaks and writes, it is all good. He said texting bad grammar is great. It's like you don't have a care in the world.

"So how do you text your clients?"

"Hon, I don't text my clients. Unprofessional."

I tried, once in a while, to text, badly. The thing is, when you have a qwerty phone, it is really hard to be grammatically incompetent. Plus, I use the phone to also email my bosses when I am not in the office. My phone is my mobile office!

So my excuse for not texting badly? It's unprofessional and not so smart when you are using a smartphone.




1 comment:

  1. It's like this.
    Let the phone text for you.
    Best one with the phone.
    There is nothing else.

    ReplyDelete