Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Why life should be better than it really is.

Little things give you something to live for.

It can be the irrational crush I have on my Yoga teacher, my insanely quiet life compared to whatever hell I had 10 years ago or that great red latte I always drink with pure gusto after my yoga classes.


Things like teaching my nephew how to sit in lotus in front of a pre-historic shark's jaw.

... like the fact that two of my closest friends are fellow Aquarians and celebrating our birthdays with banana split sundae at the Mamak.

 ..like how two of my closest friends nailed what I want for my birthday with a Moleskine notebook for yours truly.

And also how amazingly chiseled my shoulders look  from this angle. :P...

I guess I should give my life a break.

Love,

Ayu

No comments:

Post a Comment