Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love your curves

I am not saying that we should all be a size 10 and above. 

I am just saying, love your curves. 

I am trying to remind my size 10 bottom, my S size top and my size 6 dress self that it is ok to be just...

... a little bit soft... fluffy... womanly. 

It doesn't help that I am a health freak as well. 

To me, it's not your frame of body that makes the woman... it is the frame of mind. 

 
This is my body. I am never stick thin.. always have that extra flesh on  me... although most of the time, I would just love to have hard toned body... 

I know somehow, I would be happy to just have ... a body I feel comfortable in. 

I am not quite there yet, of course. 

So all my fellow women... love your curves, and pray that I would. ;)

1 comment:

  1. If that is your body the boyfriend is in for a real nice treat.
    Woohoooo.

    ReplyDelete