Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happiness is how you perceived it to be...

Do you ever get annoyed when reading the lives of the people who seemed to have it all?

Come on... admit it. Somehow, there is that tinge of envy hanging at the back of your head.

Like the fact that the other person can now live comfortably without slogging off in the office, like how that other person has someone else to go home to when you have to go home to an empty apartment.

And then you will quietly kind of talk to God... telling Him...

"Seriously, I don't kill, I don't backstab. I AM A GOOD PERSON... so what the hell? And you give screwed up people the things that I want???"

Not that I am saying that I love reading people who screws up 70% of their lives. I focus on people who do not.

A friend told me this, well, it was taken out from some lame quotation site :

"God is saving the best for those whom He likes the most."

And I can't help it but to say :

"Bullshit."

Seriously, I don't do lame bookstore quotation. It might work for people who has a sarcasm level of a tea cozy, but not me.

Unfortunately,  mine is of the broader range.

I don't like it. I would prefer to have no emotions and no concern. No envy and no need to fuss myself about all this crap.

I am not fussing about it now. I hardly want to go out on dates anymore even. It is so tiring and disappointing.

But I have yoga, I have my job, my friends and my own priority.

At this point... I don't care anymore.

3 comments:

  1. i was just like you some time back. i sought hard and deep and eventually found the answers. well, i don't mean to sound like a cliché, but there are explanations for that in the holy books. that's where i found them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh.
    Happy Chinese New Year.
    Enjoy the holidays.

    ReplyDelete