Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just my opinion?


Call it jealousy, call it envy.

I get mad, seriously disappointed when I heard that one of my good friends have been cheating on her boyfriend.

They have been together for close to three years, and the thing is I have known the guy for probably longer than they have been together. I was his confidante. Until my friend stepped in.

Personally I have nothing against her. But it’s just that when the guy told me that he is still in love with her even after all that shit happened, I was asking myself, fuck… where did I go wrong? Why can’t I get someone like him?

The men I had bailed out on the relationship (and me… tsk…). We kind of gave up on whatever it was that we had at a drop of a coin. Neither of us wanted to work it out.

And now, I am wondering why.

I figured that I walked because I don’t want to be in a situation where I would risk being the one who would be hurting.

I know what hurt is. It ain’t pretty. Like that feeling I had when I found my fucked up ex in bed with another woman.

So from then onwards, I would prefer to walk away.

But when I heard about the whole shit, I was outraged. But being the control macho type, I waited for the two of them to call me. And then I gave them my ‘honest opinion’.

In a nutshell, I told the girl she is a slut tak tau dek untung, and I told the guy he is a dumb ass to be used that way.

Why? I told the girl that because I would kill to get someone like the guy, and I told the guy that because he is a dumb ass for not picking me.

Pick me! Pick me! DUMBASS!

Anyway… love is I figured, a strange thing. I have only been in love for two depressing times. So what do I know about it except that it sucks eh?

8 comments:

  1. MAn. that blows big time. And it's the woman who did it this time.

    If the dude has interest in you, would you have the same for him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I have only been in love for two depressing times."

    Enough to make 'cerita drama minggu ini'? :D

    U're so young and you still have your whole life stretched infront of you. Don't give up on love yet! :D

    I will really try to make time for you soon hokay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarcy! Got this song for you (am sure you'll start singing in your head soon enuf, hehe. Take care!) xx CK

    I need love, love
    ooh, ease my mind
    And I need to find time
    someone to call mine;

    My mama said
    You can't hurry love
    No, you'll just have to wait
    She said love don't come easy
    But it's a game of give and take
    You can't hurry love
    No, you'll just have to wait
    Just trust in a good time
    No matter how long it takes

    How many heartaches must I stand
    Before I find the love to let me live again
    Right now the only thing that keeps me hanging on
    when I feel my strength, ooh, it's almost gone

    I remember mama said
    You can't hurry love
    No you'll just have to wait
    She said love don't come easy
    It's a game of give and take
    How long must I wait
    How muck more must I take
    Before loneliness
    Will cause my heart, heart to break?

    No, I cant bear to live my life alone
    I grow impatient for a love to call my own
    But when I feel that I, I can't go on
    Well these precious words keep me hanging on

    I remember mama said
    You can't hurry love
    No, you'll just have to wait
    She said love don't come easy
    Well, it's a game of give and take
    You can't hurry love
    No, you'll just have to wait
    Just trust in a good time
    No matter how long it takes, now break!

    Now love, love don't come easy
    But I keep on waiting
    Anticipating for that soft voice
    To talk to me at night
    For some tender arms
    hold me tight
    I keep waiting
    Ooh, till that day
    But it ain't easy (Love don't come easy)
    No, you know it ain't easy

    My mama said
    You can't hurry love
    No, you'll just have to wait
    She said love don't come easy
    It's a game of give and take...

    (Phil Collins - Can't Hurry Love)

    ReplyDelete
  4. why do i think i know these 2 characters?? ni cerita lebeh kurang sama ka ni?? like history repeating???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Izso,

    yup... its a woman this time... naah, lost interest when i found out that the dude really takes the whole thing easy... like wtf? do la prenup... huhuhu

    Diamond,

    never mind babe... take your time.. u have your famly what...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ck,

    thanks honey... i dont wanna go thru all that again,... so i am not gonna be in love or whatever shit for a loooong time...

    but sucks tho... for them..

    Juan,

    Babe.. eih... these kinds of things could happen to 1 milliom ppl and the story could be the same. just that i could call the girl a slut because she looked up to me as a sister. imay not be an angel, but i know when you have something good, you hold on to it.

    but you know in a way... i envied the girl... but kasihan the guy. i knew the guy for close to 8 years!

    anyway..when's the bun going to be out of the oven babeh... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I think that was and the honest opinion, served both of them right.

    If love sucks, why go near it??

    ReplyDelete
  8. East,

    well.. we always tend to like bad things more than the good ones. agreed??

    ReplyDelete