Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rambles

I am browsing.

Am either going for a Palm or a phone. Either way, I am looking for one with 3G application.

For your information, Sarcy is still using prepaid, the one that I have been using eversince my college heydays. The reason being that was when I wanted to change to post paid, I was told that I could not retain my present number, even if I want to, I will have to change the 019 to 013.

So not coolness.

So I decided to hang on to this number until I get sick of it. I like my number and so many of my friends and network knows me by this number. The prepaid rate is expensive but at least for now, I’ll be able to draft out a monthly budget for my phone usage.

Anyway, about 3G, no one in my circle of friends are using 3G phones yet. A few has it but I noticed that they hardly got around to fully utilize the application.

My PDA, well, it has the habit of dying out on me every now and then. I like having one but I hate it when all of my info will be wiped out every time I change the battery pack and everytime that happened, I will have to synchronize the data again into the PDA.

It’s too much work. Leceh, Akak rasa. Besides, I am so tempted to go back to owning a Nokia, just have not made up my mind as to which yet.

And remember just a few posts ago I lamented on my professional working life? I have recently received an offer for another Customer Service position, this one with one of the big electronics manufacturer company, also handling good ol’ SAP program in its’ operation. Because I am still under my employment contract with this company and I always made it a point to stay with the employer for at least one year before moving on for good track record, I declined.

The pay was a 100% jump from my current salary. Too bad-la, wrong timing. If not, that new car could have been within reach.

I was also offered a managerial position on one of the island resorts somewhere in Pahang. The pay was also about the same, only it’s better because I get free accommodation and meals are provided. Plus, the other upside is being able to be so close to the beach.

I love beaches, I could just sit there and look at it for hours, while tanning my already tanned skin in the process. Killing two birds with one stone, although nobody else have no idea why I would want to be darker than I am right now.

I think slightly tanned skin is beautiful, I am not into the whole stereotypical concept of lightening skin with all sorts of globs and things. With the right make up, think Zoe Saldana or Vanessa Williams or Jessica Alba.

Bottom line is, I love beaches.

I read on one of the fellow bloggers’ site this morning about Karma. Ah yes, the ‘what goes around comes around’ thing. It’s what that gorgeous toyboy of mine, Justin Timberlake (Hey, one could wish!) keep singing about and it’s what inspired Earl Hickey to change.

On the mini scale, I applied the ideology when I am driving, I give way to cars that want to ‘potong’ (Overtake) my car in queue, somebody else will give me way when I want to ‘memotong dengan cara berhemah’ especially at the Senai Airport junction where my office is located at.

I always think before I act, I always think of the consequences it might bring and the Karma – tic effect that it might cause.

In my whole life, I have only truly hurt one man. That happened years ago. It was also the only occasion whereby I was in fact CHEATING on him when he was not.

Hey, nobody is an angel.

But he admitted that he was at fault too. He never told me that he was serious with me, I thought we were just having a casual fling and so I don’t see any harm in me going out with some other guy, and enjoying it.

It turned out that he WAS in love with me, just he never told it to my face.

Although the break up was on a friendly note and I still hung out with him after I left him, he stormed out of a café when he bumped into me with the guy I have been seeing behind his back.

So now, I think Karma bit me in the ass big time, and I will just have bear it and take it like a woman.

My main objective now is to have good Karma, recover from the bad ones.

Less I no longer want my butt cheeks anymore.

What? I said I would ramble.

7 comments:

  1. This is rambling in its purest form. Wa tabik lu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. eyy babe... these days you can retain your number lahhh... at least that's what they told me... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh Karma can bit one ka?!! Dat's why u so lebam2 one... no wonder maa, uh uh mua luv beaches too

    ReplyDelete
  4. island resort?

    interesting.... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mommy,

    tabik accepted... hehehe

    Des & Sheryl,

    how come i use always hang2 one???

    Jade,

    that was not what they told me.. cheh... givap already la.

    Doc,

    where got lebam, silky smooth okeh, everyday put on lotion oneee!!!

    Freeky,

    yaaaahhh. darn the stupid contract!

    ReplyDelete