Monday, March 12, 2007

A moment to ponder...




I have not seen Phil since last Thursday.

When I picked him up from the airport, the first thing I did when he came into the car was to hand him the T&Co cuff links I bought sometime ago. It was intended for BF(ex). Now I don’t think it is relevant anymore to be handed over to him.

I was so excited when I got my hands on the cuffs. I wanted so much to make the then love of my life happy, to make him feel important and appreciated.

But jinxed January and February did not permit that to happen, I guess.

That night I got up from his bed in a hurry to go home. I freaked out when he hugged me from behind and started kissing my ears and my neck, softly, affectionately.

I threw on my cardie and said goodbye without giving him a chance to kiss me.

I don’t intend to let go of the chance for me to turn my life around. Getting involved with a man has never been good to me. It has almost always scar me for life. I am determined to stop being vulnerable.

I just want to be happy, and I could get that when I am alone, worrying only for myself and nothing else.

The next time I am going to T&Co, it is to buy myself something, and never for anybody else.

6 comments:

  1. You deserve to be happy babes.

    You have me ok? We can buy T&C together in s'pore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that being alone is safer and happier.

    BUT.

    hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom always told me that we must always - always always always at any given time put ourselves first before anything or anyone else. When I was younger, silly me thought that would be selfish, but as I grow wiser, I realise what she was preparing me for. Darling, YOU matter above anything else. Bear that in mind eh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. why need A man when u can have a plural of them?:p

    and btw u're blessed wif pretty + crazy + gorjes + wonderful + funloving girlfrens around.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. next time never splurge for a man.. it will just leed to dire consequences.. basic kemahiran hidup hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheryl,

    seres???? ok T&Co here we come... not now la hah.... pencuri bodo manatah took my money...:(

    Jade???

    But???? you ... get horny??

    Tiena,

    so its right then, all singles are HORNY??? hahaha....

    Mommy,

    ada udang di sebalik mee actually...when our parents say all those seemingly ridiculous things kan??

    Chi,

    noted.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete