Monday, July 8, 2013

Silver lining, that small break among the clouds...

In a strange twist of fate, after many nights toiling over restless sleep on what I want to do and whether I should resign from my current position or not, I was suddenly given the opportunity to go ahead with what I want to do. 

I have been given a break to do what I have always been thinking of doing. The transition was made easier. 

If you have ever been in a BPO, you will know that process shutdowns are a given. They happen. 

I have been with this organization for 5 years and it paid off. There are mixed reactions within my team. Some of them are like me and some of them are concerned. 

I was asked how do I feel about this... change. I actually feel, after thinking about it for a couple of hours... relieved. 

As if a HUGE boulder was lifted off from my shoulders. 

In less than 6 months, I will officially leave the company I have been with for 5 years. 

And I am happy, that this happened. It is like a nudge, the universe just poked me, saying : 

"Go.. woman. Go and start on that thing you have always wanted to do. GO."

The universe works in strange ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment