Sunday, April 15, 2012

Frugal Report #3

Here goes :

Fuel : RM 30

Beverages : RM 52

Food : RM 40 (lunch at Ben's); RM 60 (Antipodean coffees and cakes);

Water bills : RM 32 (for three months)

Parking fees : RM 25 (For all venues)

Total : RM 179

Hmm ... At least I have completely stopped buying all manners of trinkets and stuff for my wardrobe. No?

--

So The Scotsman, being told that I am going to be frugal for the next few months are going to make sure that I stay away from shops and boutiques in Pavilion.

Or whenever we go out.

Which is a pain because I love window shopping in Pavilion.

We have resolved that we will only spend for vacations (very rare ones) that we would usually have once every two months or so.

And I will try to (Nay.. do?) to make sure that by the end of this year, I am able to to roll my expenses with wise credit help that my plastic should provide.

So for now, the only swiping I do will be the snot off my kitten's face (should there be any...)



1 comment:

  1. Spend if you need to.
    Don't try to force yourself into a position where you forget to live because of this.
    Just do it wisely instead of compulsively.

    ReplyDelete