Friday, February 19, 2010

Now and then

Somebody please make me remember why was it that I enjoyed abusing myself a couple of years ago?

I weighed at a horrendous maybe 68 KG and I was, well... just unhealthy. I was a smoker and I see cigarettes as a defense mechanism somehow.

When I am upset then I will either turn to nicotine or alcohol.

I wished chocolates were one of my options but that wasn't the case. I am not a fan of chocolates, which comes to a lot of my dates as strange.

Before

Now

I am so glad I am thinking straight now!

I no longer smoke (Well... just don't piss me off too much la! but it never go more than 3 sticks) and my last beer was in Malacca when we stopped by at a pub at Jonker Street.  

I lost about 10 KGs and have managed to put off the lost. Back then, the weight just kept on coming back.

This change doesn't just affect me physically. My mind become clearer, more, sober and I managed to think through a lot of things, mostly stupid things in the past.

So am I happy? Proud would be the correct word that I should use. I am proud that I have changed to a better person.

Now the only way to go is... UP!

1 comment:

  1. 10kgs is not bad... not bad at all!

    But I demand a bikini picture! Before and after! For comparison of course....

    ReplyDelete