Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Umm

I think the other reason why I haven't been blogging recently is because of my, unhappiness.

Sooner or later, I will have to decide on what I need to do to figure this out, because it is confusing me, and it is stressing me out.

I remembered when I was a team lead at the former company, I make less by half of what I make now... but... guess what? I was happy.

I was arguing with the onshore on processes and had to also take care of the quality for the whole team, AT THE SAME TIME, but I was happy.

I WAS HAPPY.

I couldn't afford most of the stuff I have right now...

But...

I WAS HAPPY.

I might come across as whiny, but I miss those days...

I miss being.. happy.. like really. Like looking forward to work, because I meant something. I have no need to deal with the drama from other people, because I was focusing more on my own work.

And I was happy.

So what does that, tell me?

I really don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment