Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I vs the rest of the world

I never understood the 'Muslim' women's psyche of being guided by the husband.

Seriously, I don't see why we should follow what the husband thinks. I do not think there is such a thing as a significant other or the other half.

I am my own person as far as I know. I think I make more sense than the other men I came across.

Men and women are equals. Men should respect and listen to women just like how he would, another fellow human being.

I also don't understand the need for me to have a husband who is religious.

The only thing I would hope from my next partner (I don't believe in the concept of marriage), is that he would be respectful and kind. I don't need him to be god fearing, as I don't think that God should be feared instead of loved, and I don't need him to be of any religion.

He should just be... him.

Of course, if he is into Yoga, with nice shoulders and ass, funny and sexy at the same time is a huge bonus.

 Namaste. :)

A**

2 comments: