Friday, December 7, 2007

Tagged!

Foreword; Akak hates working with racists. This is my first time working with such a management.

The thing is, the person in question I.e. my boss is not even capable of doing her job, so much so that we have zero respect for her. Plus, it is so fuckin’ obvious that it is all in the color of the skin.

If like that, how?

Anna reminded me to never quit a job without another job in hand. I will not do so, but I do want to leave as soon as possible, to avoid further humiliations, just because I don’t look yellow and just because I refused to suck up to an anti-social.

Anyway… I am scouting around for a job now. If nak tolong sila.

BTW, I have been tagged by DNAS, and since I am in no mood to work for a racist, here it is!
--
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
*Fahrin. He was groped by a guy at our friendly neighborhood pub while hanging out with his friends. Got so grossed out that he asked me to grope him to up his ‘saham’ value.


2. What were you doing at 0800?
Driving on the highway to work with India Arie blasting on the car stereo.


3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Called customers on failed deliveries and discussing with my boss on my leave clearance (Balance 12 hari tuh!!!).


4. What happened to you in 2006?
Had two break ups, one emo breakdown, and things only my closest friends know about. It was a bad year for me.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Who attended to this prospect? To my colleagues.


6. How many beverages did you have today?
As of 11.19 am, one mug of coffee.


7. What color is your hairbrush?
Black and blue.


8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Lunch RM 4.50.


9. Where were you last night?
Drinking session with friends at TGIF.


10. What color is your front door?
For now, an ugly light blue, which will be changed to a delicious warm brown.


11. Where do you keep your change?
Purse, car, and office drawer.


12. What’s the weather like today?
Cloudy, hujan lebat gila.


13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Cherry Garcia from Ben & Jerry’s, Baskin Robbin’s peanut butter and chocolate and Haagen Dazs’ Chocolate & Rum.14. What excites you?Money.


15. Do you want to cut your hair?
No, want to keep it long.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yes.


17. Do you talk a lot?
Depending on the mood and the person. I don’t talk much if I don’t like that person.


18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Stick thin Mischa Barton and boring looking American teenagers? Noooo.


19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Steven Foh, one of our managers whose elaboration on cases are just idiotic!!


20. Do you make up your own words?
More like my own terms…my term for sex is now QC.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Rarely.


22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Anna.


23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kai Ling.


24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Anna.


25. What does the last text message you received say?
’Paint?’ still not sure if he really meant ‘pain’.


26. Do you chew on your straw?
Nope.


27. Do you have curly hair?
Not on my head but yes down there…


28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Tea, with a friend at OldTown Coffee near my house


29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Till now, no one I know, but I do know for a fact that most of the Singaporeans I dealt with (Over business) are rude.


30. What was the last thing you ate?
Rice, chicken, cabbage and tofu.


31. Will you get married in the future?
Yes. Don’t know when and with whom.


32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
On HBO, ‘Something New’ about interracial love.


33. Is there anyone you like right now?
The dude who turns me on because he knows Zapin *Fahrin and possibly The Acquaintance.


34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Tuesday Evening. Yesterday I skipped dinner.


35. Are you currently depressed?More to frustrated and angry, ekchelly (Read above).


36. Did you cry today?
No.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I don’t feel like working for a racist.


38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

- Sheryl
- Juan
- Des
- Izham
- Minah Sepet Aka Ms. D

5 comments:

  1. 1. come to kl la. more job prospects here.

    2. #27.. too much info!

    3. apa kejadah tag orang ni? the price of me doing it is 1 kambing at you know where..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe,

    Bukan tka nak buat tau.. but i did this tag before lah.. so how eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe,
    Peluang *Fahrin makin cerah nampaknya..... hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DES,

    ID LOVE TO, BUT I HAVE COMMITMENTS HERE IN JB. PLUS, THE THOUGHT OF MOVING OVER AGAIN... WALAAAAAA....

    NANTI DAPAT BONUS END OF YEAR BARU BLEH BELANJA U KAMBING LA...

    sHERYL, OKLAH I CUST YOU SOME SLACK, I RARELY TAG PEOPLE ANYWAY...

    DNAS,

    YE KE.. PELUANG SAMA, NO FAVORITISM WHATSOEVER... GUA ANTI FAVORITISM, OF ANY KIND!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiyo babe, part a.l tinggal 12 hari tu sungguh menyentapzkan hatilah babe...sob, wa sungguh jealous sekaliz!

    ReplyDelete