Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Of work...

Have you ever thought to yourself what is it that you have always wanted to do? And why is it that you are doing what you are doing now? 

And so, with me, it has always been on happiness.. What makes me happy, whether it's the pursuit of it, or the attainment of happiness. Whether it's relative or material. 

I know I want to do something that is worth doing.. Not entirely sure if adding on a to corporate CEO bonus is what I want to contribute towards. 

How can we justify our importance, by doing something important? What are the things that we will have to sacrifice in order for us to go forth and achiever that possibility? 

I have too many questions that are in need of an answer now, I have no answers for any of those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment