Friday, September 2, 2011

What I sometimes would like to happen to me ...

Sometimes, I would like to be a rich man's wife.

Oh the joy of not having to work, of spending your husband's money without a care in the world.

Even if you are unhappy, you can always seek comfort in the material buys you can get from your husband's cash.

The best part is of course, the not working bit.

If you have been in ops long enough, you'll realize that hanging up your brain for it to 'dry' somewhere else so that you don't have to think about team's productivity, attrition or attendance is bliss.

I know I mentioned that I am fiercely defensive as far as my independence is concerned, but hey, dependency has its' quirks... no?

It's just that, work, competitiveness and this constant need to prove yourself is just... sickening sometimes.

Why can't we just ... get along dammit?

PS : Sometimes I do get a tinge jealous when I read about people who have rich husbands. I hate the fact that I have to work for what they have. I think I am too good a person to deserve this whole independent survivor type chick destiny. ----> I will change my mind when I start working... can you believe me? I suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment